Sunday, February 28, 2010

Countdown To Lift Off




Sunday before we are to leave was a good day.

Carol was able to show a short video I made for her of Salvadoran kids, to show to the kids in Jr. Church at Southeast Baptist Tabernacle and answer some of their questions. She was blessed by donations for her to take on the mission from the Jr Church kids. Now they are invested in our Great Adventure! Their promise to pray for us is fuel to our tank!

Sunday evening at Cornerstone was great. Before our Bible study, Pastor Brian allowed me to show video slide shows of last year's mission with Leila and also Bridges of Hope projects. I shared with the congregation the tentative plans we have and answered a few questions as well. I was so blessed after service to have the ladies gather around and prayed for Carol and me. They even included Ted in their prayers. I have a feeling he and Ray are going to get so much attention they may not want their wives to return!

I also was able to give out cards with Carol and my picture on them and the blog address. Hopefully folks will keep informed of God's plans as they unfold for us.

The are photos of Carol and myself and also a photo of Todd McNabb giving me a hug. The hug is for me to deliver to his mother, Leila! WILL DO, TODD!

No comments:

Post a Comment